1. Guide the team for proper operation and avoiding miss connection in case of bulk load handling.
2. Check pendency at cluster Delivery centre (5-6 DCS ) and ensure all loads is attempted on Day 1 of receipt.
3. Monitor all RVP and SALL Tally pendency is done by all DCs everyday
4. Proper and timely submission of required MIS pertaining to GOH to higher management.
5. Responsible for overall performance and smooth functioning of all Dcs assigned under him/her
6. Ensure that all the exceptions are being closed on daily basis, as bag level shortages, timely load dispatch and submit report to manager.
7. Keep checking on aging shipment in DCs, shipment at Delivery Center & shipment out scanned but not updated beyond 24hrs.
8. Support any official visitors for closure of disputes and audit related query.
9. team handling role , DC head (4-5 branches) & supervisors reporting , responsible for performance of all the DCs under his cluster
10. regular visits to these DC's & monitoring & keeping a check on deliveries & manpower issues
11. conducting regular meetings & briefing for operations team also visiting on audit
12. team handling experience mandatory
13. handling branches, last mile delivery
14. experience on last mile , middle mile mandatory
15. candidate needs to be from logistics/ecommerce industry only
Required Candidate profile
designation- Asst. manager-Ops
Asst. manager-Operations (cluster role)
team handling experience mandatory
handling branches, last mile delivery. experience on last mile , middle mile mandatory
candidate needs to be from logistics/ecommerce industry only
job location - Panvel, navi Mumbai
needs to visit nearby delivery centre regularly under his cluster
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry: Courier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent