Why Ecom Express:
- Core team consists of successful entrepreneurs with 100+ years of cumulative experience in the Indian logistics and distribution industry
- Cutting-edge technology and automation solutions to enable first mile pickup, processing, network optimization and last mile delivery
- 50 long-haul and over 175 short-haul services helps the company to handle 80 per cent of its entire volume of shipments by its own network
- Extensive network across metros, Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, Tier IV towns and rural locations for providing fulfillment services and facilitating the e-commerce business.
1. Installing, configuring and maintaining services such as Apache, Nginx, MySQL
2. Server Support & monitoring
3. Deploying & troubleshooting Java and Python projects
4. Extend expertise in Linux and Windows
5. Troubleshooting in MYSQL and Windows
6. Configure and maintain the MySQL database failures
7. Script development in Bash
8. Handling several Linux server services
Required Candidate profileTechnical Requirements:
1. Operating System: Should have excellent command over Linux (Ubuntu, Centos, Amazon Linux) & Windows (Windows server 2012, 2016).
2. Web Servers: Apache & Nginx
3. Cloud Services: AWS
4. Should have experience in deploying & troubleshooting Java and Python projects.
5. Should have knowledge in Zabbix and ELK tools (Preferred)
6. Should have good knowledge with queries and troubleshooting in MySQL and MongoDB
7. Should have excellent command over shell scripting such as bash
8. Control Version: Gitlab and Bitbucket (Preferred)
Note: 6 days working, rostered day off & rotational shifts
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry: Courier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Network Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent