1. Guide the team for proper operation and avoiding miss connection in case of bulk load handling.
2. Check pendency at DC and ensure all loads is attempted on Day 1 of receipt.
3. Monitor all RVP and SALL Tally pendency is done by all DCs everyday
4. Proper and timely submission of required MIS pertaining to GOH to higher management.
5. Responsible for overall performance and smooth functioning of all Dcs assigned under him/her
6. Ensure that all the exceptions are being closed on daily basis, as bag level shortages, timely load dispatch and submit report to manager.
7. Keep checking on aging shipment in DCs, shipment at Delivery Center & shipment out scanned but not updated beyond 24hrs.
8. Support any official visitors for closure of disputes and audit related query.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry: Courier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Warehouse Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent