JOB PURPOSE: Quality control (QC) is a procedure or set of procedures intended to ensure that shipment or performed service adheres to a defined set of quality criteria or meets the requirements of the company.
1. Work on different reports to highlight issues /pendency for timely closure of DC/PPC/ Hub.
2. Follow up with Operations team to close in transit shipments / bags.
3. Coordinate with S/W Developer Team and IT Team to close system related issues.
4. System related corrections as required by Operations Team (POD correction, amount changes,
5. To work on queries raised by customer / clients for Not found shipments.
6. Provide technical advice to DC/PPC /HUB to solve production /quality problems and to implement improvements.
7. Persuading reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods
8. Highlighting issues to Senior Management to reduce company loss.
9. Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
10. Maintaining various masters in the ERP
11. Conducting User Acceptance Testing for any new development in the ERP / Application
Required Candidate profile
Graduation / Post Graduation
Advance MS Office
Candidate must have quality control experience.
2-4 Years of experience in DC/PPC /HUB operations/quality problems / ERP functionality and to implement improvements for E-commerce or Logistics Solutions Company
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent